Saturday, February 26, 2011

Day 0...

Well like I have previously stated I am starting a diet Tuesday. While I was laying in bed I realized that it wouldn't kill me to go to the gym for a little while just to warm up for tuesday.
 I had already eatten breakfast and lunch 2 cup noodle soups! lol bad i know but its all i got to eat for this long weekend...

So I went to the gym didn't count for how long i was there but I do know that I burned 450 calories which is pretty decent for someone that hasnt been to the gym in FOREVER lol.
I also weighed myself and Uh oh those nubers did not make me happy. I have exactly 60lbs to lose, and i will in the 3 month frame I gave myself, because with hard work and effort anything is possible. after the gym I had a seared chicken breast with advacado and tomatos and BBQ sauce (bad but im working on it!, better then a burger with fries lol)

Tomorrow I will be going to the gym again, i will only eat one cup noodle soup and work out 500 calories. Dinner I dont know yet what I'll get, ill let you know tomorrow.

60 lbs in 3 months, Diet starts Tuesday March 1st and I am ready to do it!!!!! Plus with the support of my pookie things will be fine!!

See you tomorrow!!

No comments:

Post a Comment